Glare - Solar Heat Control Window Film
Reflective silver window film is a solar control film and a privacy film. As a solar control window film the reflective surface repels and reduces solar heat and glare by over 80%
Each film varies in performance and strength, with our best and popular high heat film being 'Silver 20' which can reduce the build up heat by up to 78-80% of the available Sun heat entering via glass and glazing.
Add a level one way security with our silver security combination heat reflective security films so valuable equipment or possessions can now be hidden from view ensuring they do not become a target for opportunistic criminals.
- TECH DATA: Anti Glare Film.
- All our Solar and Security Safety window film range also offer 99% UV protection.
- The Silver and Neutral 20 grades are our hi-performance film.
- Anti Glare reduction by up to 81%.
- Will not make the room dark or seem too cold.
- 20 grades make ideal one way privacy films.
- For DIY window film installation.
- Please ask about shop4 installation quotes.
- Polycarbonate film available for plastic conservatory and acrylic roof panels
Is your conservatory also getting too hot? Is the harsh sunlight and heat too unbearable? Is glare preventing or hindering work or reading?. The heat generated by the sun builds up through the day heating rooms and making them uncomfortable and often unusable.
SEE OUR RANGE OF HEAT REDUCTION CONSERVATORY WINDOW FILMS. VIEW
By applying a anti heat reflective window film to glass you create a barrier that reduces heat and glare (up to 77-80%) and UV by up to 99% +- allowing you to enjoy your home or work comfortably in the office or just relax and enjoy you conservatory.
Glare: This can be an issue all year round, whether it be the low-lying sun of the winter or the bright light of summer, the sun can often make it difficult to see televisions or computer screens or to carry out other tasks in comfort. Window film will help by reducing the glare by up to 81%.